Here are some features of pallet flow rack systems:
- Gravity-fed design: The system utilizes gravity to move pallets through the inclined roller tracks, which reduces the need for forklifts or other handling equipment.
- First-in, first-out (FIFO) inventory control: Pallets are loaded from one end of the system and flow to the other end, ensuring that the first pallet in is also the first pallet out.
- High storage density: Pallet flow rack systems can store a large number of pallets in a compact space, making it an ideal choice for warehouses and distribution centers with limited floor space.
- Customizable: Pallet flow rack systems can be customized to fit the specific needs of the user, including track spacing, roller diameter, and slope angle.
Here are some benefits of pallet flow rack systems:
- Improved handling efficiency: The use of gravity to move pallets reduces the need for forklifts or other handling equipment, which can speed up the process of moving pallets in and out of the system.
- Increased storage density: The system can store a large number of pallets in a small space, which can help to reduce the overall footprint of the storage area and free up space for other activities.
- Enhanced inventory control: The first-in, first-out (FIFO) inventory control method ensures that the oldest inventory is used first, reducing the risk of product obsolescence or spoilage.
- Reduced labor costs: Because the system utilizes gravity to move pallets, there is less need for manual labor or handling equipment, which can help to reduce labor costs over time.
PALLET FLOW RACK